Thursday

FIVE ON FRIDAYS


 I think most people checking out this blog are family or friends.  So I'm hoping no one will mind too much that I'm posting more pictures of my incredibly beautiful children and nephews.  These nephews belong to my sister-in-law.  We see these cousins much more often than the SA contingent featured in the entries below.  Jane looks after our babies on Tuesdays and I look after these gorgeous Watson boys on Fridays.  Fridays are without a doubt my most challenging day of the week.  Ben and Will don't always look so happy to be in each other's company and there was the tooth-through-lip-incident (only a few weeks ago) and the thumb-cutting-near-disaster (which Ben and the John Hunter emergency department will never forget).  But Nick said me he loved me once when I dropped him off at school.  And of course I get to take pictures like this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment