Monday

CHRISTMAS



I'm hopeless when it comes to putting pictures of my own family on the blog.  I keep thinking I'll get to it later.  Even Christmas hasn't made it.  Have resolved to feature more personal entries in 2011.  So here they are ...my favourite subjects.  The shot above of Ben with his cousins (Oscar, Noah, Fergus) is one of hundreds I took on Christmas Day.  Ben's cousins live in SA so we don't see them as much as we'd like.  That's my sister, Emma looking on in the background.  The boys had been running around playing with water bombs and water pistols.  I convinced them to snuggle up for about 2 seconds before it was on again.  I can't stop marvelling at this picture. I love it so much.  They look like angels to me.  I wonder if non related people will think they are as beautiful as I do? The other shot is especially for someone who will definitely think the picture is gorgeous.  That's my Mum looking as happy as a lark with all her grandkiddies piled around.  

1 comment: